Thursday, June 21, 2007

P.I.F. Today

Today I will P.I.F ( Pay It Forward) to a blogger who is not only a fellow woman business owner but also someone who has posted good advice about making a living as a freelance writer. Her name is Yuwanda Black and her blog is found at inkwelleditorial.blogspot.com
Sometime late last year I found her blog after browsing for freelance writers. Her topics have ranged everywhere from trying to live a non-debt life to what you should be paid as a freelancer. Yuwanda has given some good advice and I encourage everyone to take a look at what she has to say, and if you are interested, sign-up for her newsletter as well.

3 comments:

Yuwanda Black said...

Thanks Paula, that was very sweet of you. Now, I'll pay it forward. Hmmm, there are so many who are worthy. I'm gonna stew on this for a couple of days.

Thanks again,
Yuwanda

Paula Blanton said...

Awww, thank you too Yuwanda! Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hello-we are blogging over at Compliance News. I hope you'll check out our website. We'd like to exchange links as well. Thank you. We have linked you from our technocrati profile.